FiveShards.com is looking for a hard-working, dependable community member to join the team as Associate Editor. This is a position that carries a lot of privilege and responsibility, so we want to find the perfect person to fill the role. If you are someone who fits the criteria below, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Associate Editor Application” and include your in-game name, skype address, and a brief description of your qualifications.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines (< 24h turnaround)
- Strong English skills (sentence structure, punctuation, vocabulary, etc.)
- Keen eye for consistency
- High standards for presentation
- Inter-personal skills for coordinating with authors and representing FiveShards
- Exceptional knowledge of Hex cards and rules
- Some experience with HTML and/or WordPress
- Familiarity with graphics editors such as GIMP or Photoshop (strong graphic design skills a plus)
- Use of the FiveShards Store for selling your cards and booster packs for cash
- Early access to FiveShards articles and features
- For streamers, a spot in the livestream widget on the site sidebar
- An established reader base for your own articles, should you write your own
Position will be open until it is filled by a satisfactory candidate. Drop us a line if you think you have what it takes!